B0UNC3 - Trance Act B0UNC3 - Trance Act

Wow

As I've said before to you, you are ten times better than me on FL. I can't see how you can make this kind of music! It's great!

Magnetospheric Entities Magnetospheric Entities

Cool!

Nice song! 1stI thought you had premade drums yourself, but, looks like not. You changed DrillNB a little.

$[ !nT3nc3 ]$ $[ !nT3nc3 ]$

It's ok.

Yes, the beats were niice. But it's kinda weird. But good work.

B0UNC3 - FF B0unc3 B0UNC3 - FF B0unc3

Oh, yeaaahh!

The bassline is deffenetly from an FF Boss song. Don't remember from FFIX or FFX. But, whoa. This is great! Go, go B0UNC3!

Windows XP Sound FX Song (Tag) Windows XP Sound FX Song (Tag)

Ugh.

This song is horrible. Sorry. No tactic, just sounds coming back and forth, like "dum, da, dum, da". That's just what I think.

*+_+* Shotgun Tribal Warfare *+_+* Shotgun Tribal Warfare

Nice one.

No wonder why you're proud of it. It's very good. Like I say many times "Keep them coming!" Or "Keep it up".

Dj-Zabar responds:

Ill keep them coming and ill keep it up. thx for the review.

Chromatron -- It Has Begun!!! Chromatron -- It Has Begun!!!

Whoa!

This song is awesome! I can't believe is has the same rate as my ".:Jumps:." this one should be in 1st plave in Industrial! And I hear you use sounds from Warcraft III :-). Keep them coming!

Dj-Zabar responds:

yea this is a cool song i did. I dont know about 1st place in industrial. It should be in second right under Helix6. Its always nice to hear good things about my songs. thx

Beatdr0p Beatdr0p

It's ok.

It's ok, because these are your first songs. We are both taking out first steps making loops, but you're much better than I am. Click my name and see my music. It's just obvious, even though we're both taking our first steps that you're better.

Sashman14 responds:

lol, yea.

czer323 - something industrial czer323 - something industrial

Awesome!

Nice one! I'm gonna Download it and then it's a Gold Track! :)

czer323 - piano 1 czer323 - piano 1

Whoa!

I've been listening to your songs. And whoa! They're awesome! I guess I got a new Artist to be listening to while playing WoW!

B0UNC3
ParagonX9
czer323

That's what I listen to very much now!